2016 KAOHSIUNG FOOD SHOW
Concurrently with Kaohsuing Horeca 2016, 2016 KAOHSIUNG FOOD SHOW will be staged on Oct.27-30, 2016 at Kaohsiung Exhibition Center (KEC), Taiwan. The organizer is Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA).
It's estimated that 2016 KAOHSIUNG FOOD SHOW will offer 500 booth, gathering 260 exhibitors and total 23,930 visitors join to the show ,among 430 overseas visitors and 23,500 domestic visitors.
Fresh Fruits and Agricultural Product
Meat and Dairy Products
Frozen and Prepared Products
Dehydrated Food Stuffs
Coffee, Tea, Wine & Spirits, and Beverages
Confections and Cookies
Health Foods/Leisure Foods
Food and Beverage Chains
Founded in 1970 to help promote foreign trade, the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) is the foremost non-profit trade promotion organization in Taiwan. Jointly sponsored by the government, industry associations, and several commercial organizations, TAITRA assists Taiwan businesses and manufacturers with reinforcing their international competitiveness and in coping with the challenges they face in foreign markets.
Differences between TAITRA and the International Trade Association of the ROC
I. To clarify confusion between TAITRA with the International Trade Association of the Republic of China, we have listed chief areas of function and structure where the two organizations differ:
1. Attribute: TAITRA is a non-profit trade promotion organization jointly sponsored by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, industry associations, and several commercial organizations while theInternational Trade Association of the Republic of China is a private civic organization.
2. Organization: TAITRA’s board of directors consists of representatives from government authorities, special members assigned by the government and members from industry associations. Government and industry associations are directly involved in TAITRA’s operation while theInternational Trade Association of the Republic of China is a private civic organization composed of individual members, and government or industry associations are not involved in its operations.
3. Function: TAITRA functions under the supervision of government authorities, legislative institutes and industry associations. Its annual budget is within the fiscal budget plan of government in accordance with the budget law which is examined by the Legislative Yuan. Such accountability dictates that TAITRA have a comprehensive management and supervisory system, while the International Trade Association of the Republic of China is a private civic organization whose management and supervisory systems greatly vary.
II. In order not to confuse TAITRA with International Trade Association of the Republic of China and to protect the clients of TAITRA clients, please note:
1. TAITRA believes that the “Client Comes First” and as such treats clients with respect and sincerity. Our staff attempt to let clients understand the service function of TAITRA and provide related information. We refrain from overly aggressive or rude actions to rush clients into signing contracts or make payment.
2. For details of TAITRA’s activities, click www.taiwantrade.com.tw
III. For more information, do not hesitate to contact TAITRA headquarters or its four local branch offices in Taichung, Tainan and Kaohsiung and Hsinchu.
Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA)
Address: 5-7 Fl., 333 Keelung Rd., Section 1, Taipei 11012, TAIWAN
Address: 1-4 Fl., 260 Ying-Tsai Rd. Taichung 404, TAIWAN
Address: 15 FL., 457 Cheng-Kong Rd, Tainan 703, TAIWAN
Address: 4-5 Fl., 28 Min-Chuan 1st Rd, Kaohsiung 802, TAIWAN
Address: 6 Fl., 287, Guang-Fu Rd, Sec 2, Hsinchu 300, TAIWAN
Contact Person:Ms. Evonne Lee